$100K Kick-start Contest
Is your business in need of a fresh start?
The $100K Kick-start Contest will help boost a deserving Maritime company.
To be eligible your business must meet the following criteria:
- main offices and primary operation must be located in the Maritimes
- must have at least 10 employees and a maximum of 100 employees
- must have a management team of at least two people
- the business must not have been active with Bell Media Inc. by advertising on one of its stations, whether online or on air, in the 12 months preceding the start of the contest
- the business must not have been active with Sandler Training in the 12 months preceding the start of the contest
If your business meets the criteria, it’s time to make your pitch!
LEGALS for the $100K Kick-Start Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 7:00 a.m. AT on March 17, 2021 and closes at 11:59 p.m. AT on April 14, 2021. Open to all duly authorized representatives of eligible small businesses, who are legal residents of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island and are of the age of majority in the province in which they reside. Some restrictions apply. Approximate retail value of the prize is $100,000 CAD. Odds of becoming a finalist will depend upon the total number and caliber of eligible entries received during the contest period; odds of winning the prize will depend on the caliber of each finalist’s performance at the video interview. Complete contest rules and entry available at https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/100k-kick-start-contest.