Healthy Halloween snack ideas
Jack O’ Lantern Hummus
- Red pepper hummus
- Black beans
- Celery stick
- Whole grain crackers
- Spread hummus on a plate in the shape of a pumpkin.
- Use the black beans to make the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Use the elery stick for the stem.
- Serve with crackers and veggies and enjoy!
Bat and Spider Energy Balls
- Make your favourite energy ball.
- Add purple tortilla chips for bat wings and currants for eyes.
- Or, add pretzel pieces for the legs and currants for the eyes.
- Fun, easy and a hit!
- Red pepper
- Grated cheese
- Bake potatoes, let cool a bit.
- Make a slice in the middle of the potato and fit the red pepper piece in to look like the monster’s tongue
- Carrot or cucumber coins can be the eyes.
- Use pepper strips or grated cheese for the hair.
- Have fun with this, use your imagination and enjoy!