Vegan Tuna Recipe
Published Thursday, August 4, 2022 11:36AM ADT
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup sesame oil
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 sheet nori
- Slice the watermelon into 1/2inch slices.
- Place in a zip lock bag, cover in marinade and leave in the fridge for 24hrs.
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees and bake on a sheet for 3 hours, flipping half way through.
- Cool completely and then chop the watermelon quite small.
- Place in a container and keep for one week.