Articles by Cory McGraw
- 'Why I Stay': N.S. teen shares reasons she chose to live to help others struggling with depression
- Nova Scotia animal rehab raises money for avian influenza quarantine space
- This new program helps Nova Scotians quit smoking
- Seal season: What to do if you come across a seal on shore
- Clothing March: Group takes daily dives for people in need
- 'Age of Mastodon': N.S. woman visits museum exhibit featuring fossil she helped unearth as a child
- N.S. nursing student spends time between classes creating destination-inspired sweaters for new business
- National charity partners with Feed Nova Scotia to tackle food insecurity
- 'You guys saved my life': N.S. man pays tribute to first responders
- 80,000-year-old mastodon star of newest exhibit at Halifax's Museum of Natural History
Cory McGraw is no longer with CTV Atlantic.
Cory McGraw is a multi-media journalist at CTV Atlantic in Halifax.
Cory was born and raised in Cape Breton, N.S. and graduated from the Atlantic Media Institute in Halifax.
He began his career in broadcasting as a production assistant at Global News. During his time a Global, Cory filled a variety of roles including videographer, writer, and editor. Cory also worked with Eastlink Television as a sports producer.
In 2018, Cory made the move to CTV Atlantic as a videographer and then transitioned into the role of a multi-media journalist.
Throughout his time in journalism, Cory has covered a variety of topics, including breaking news, provincial elections, and weather events. Cory is a generalist, but he especially enjoys feature and sports stories.
Cory has received multiple awards for his work in journalism, including the RTDNA’s Hugh Haugland Award for creative use of video and an Atlantic Journalism award for digital coverage of the Chris Falconer trial.
When he’s not at work, Cory enjoys hiking and photography.
Cory speaks English.