Articles by Laura Lyall
- Saint John centre helping moms find their footing
- Car troubles: Maritimes see short supply, but high demand
- Excitement grows for opening of Area 506 container village in Saint John
- Health professional expects another COVID-19 vaccine dose available in fall
- 'This is the beginning of the future': Saint John welcomes return of cruise ships
- New Brunswick airport prepares for arrival of new airline
- Fundy Quay project underway at Saint John waterfront
- New Brunswick Youth Orchestra responds to stereotypical car commercial
- Preparations for Memorial Cup well underway in Saint John
- Opposition leader, parents call for return to masking in N.B. classrooms
- N.B. official says the COVID-19 situation is stabilizing as health network remains on red alert
- New Brunswick expands eligibility for second COVID-19 booster dose
- Epidemiological experts caution COVID-19 rapid test results
- N.B. teacher builds miniature Titanic model
- Songs sung by sailors come to N.B. seaside town this summer
- 'It's just been a win-win': More Maritime municipalities are trying out a 4-day workweek
- Maritimers step up to help Ukrainian refugees displaced by war
- Maritime provinces prepare to start administering 2nd COVID-19 booster shots
- Fundraiser in support of Ukraine draws hundreds in Saint John
- New Brunswick announces five-year tourism strategy to boost industry
Laura LyallLaura Lyall
Laura Lyall is no longer with CTV Atlantic.
Laura Lyall is a videographer for CTV Atlantic based in Saint John.
Laura grew up in the small northern community of Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador. She left home in 2006 to pursue her post-secondary studies at St. Thomas University in Fredericton.
After graduation, Laura went on to write for Brunswick News’ alt-weekly newspaper Here Magazine, before finding her voice in radio broadcasting at CHSJ-FM in Saint John. She spent more than five years behind the microphone, starting out as a news anchor and reporter before being promoted to news director.
In 2018, Laura joined the CTV Atlantic team and feels incredibly grateful to those that shares their stories with her.
Laura speaks English.