Articles by Leigha Kaiser
- Young N.S. hockey fan's dream comes true after meeting Brad Marchand in person
- N.B. teen, 17, dies after crashing snowmobile near Glencoe: RCMP
- N.S. reports no new COVID-19 deaths in current reporting period, decrease in hospitalizations
- P.E.I. potato farmers take federal government to court as export ban on seed potatoes continues
- Two youths arrested after incident put Lower Sackille school into hold-and-secure: RCMP
- New Glasgow police search for Pictou County man wanted on provincewide warrant
- Barricaded man in Nova Scotia's Antigonish County taken into custody
- Fourth suspect arrested in connection with Saint John stabbing
- N.S. bill aims to make it easier for Canadian health-care professionals to work in province
- Student charged with attempted murder in stabbings at Halifax-area high school
Leigha Kaiser is a web writer at CTV Atlantic in Halifax.
Raised in Enfield, N.S., Leigha has always had a love of telling stories.
Leigha graduated from the Nova Scotia Community College’s Radio and Television Arts program, with a major in television production.
In 2012, Leigha began working with CTV Atlantic as a television technician. Since that time, she has filled a number of roles including directing, producing, production assistant, switching, audio, editing, and web writer.
Leigha is a generalist, but especially enjoys writing feature and hard news stories. She has been a part of team coverage for notable events such as provincial/federal elections and Hurricane Dorian. Leigha also directed the CTV Atlantic coverage of the 2018 Saint John Oil Refinery explosion that won the RTDNA Best TV Newscast – Bert Cannings Award.
Prior to CTV Atlantic, Leigha worked as a street team member at Big Dog / Cat Country.
Leigha speaks English.