Metro Transit bus catches on fire
Fire crews extinguish a fire on Metro Transit bus in Dartmouth, N.S.
A Metro Transit bus caught on fire early Friday morning.
The incident happened at the Penhorn Mall bus terminal on Portland Street in Dartmouth, N.S around 6:30 a.m.
Fire broke out in the dash area of the bus. It didn’t take firefighters long to put the flames out, but damage to the bus is extensive.
There are reports that a faulty defrost system may have been to blame. An investigation is underway.