Articles by Suzette Belliveau
- 'The QEII has been outstanding': N.S. man grateful for treatment at rehab centre following serious fall
- N.S. woman shares heart attack story, urges others to take control of heart health
- Man charged with voyeurism after incident in Middle Musquodoboit, N.S.
- Driver charged following pedestrian collision in Halifax
- Man faces multiple charges after morning robbery in Dartmouth
- 'They’re going to keep me going': N.S. woman grateful for care, compassion at QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Pair arrested in Eskasoni as police seize illegal drugs, machetes
- New Brunswick couple with ties to Ukraine weighs in on conflict a year later
- Two people charged with attempted murder after man shot in Moncton
- Fredericton man arrested in connection with drug-trafficking investigation
Suzette Belliveau is a Halifax based reporter with CTV Atlantic.
Suzette grew up in the Acadian community of Amirault's Hill, in Yarmouth County, N.S. and is fluent in both French and English.
She attended Ecole Secondaire de Pars-en-Bas – part of the Conseil scolaire acadien provincial, which is the Francophone school board for Nova Scotia.
In 2011, Suzette graduated from Saint Mary's University with a Bachelor of Arts with honours in religious studies and then earned a Bachelor of Journalism from University Of Kings College.
Suzette interned with CTV Atlantic in April of 2012 and stayed on as an autocue operator, production assistant, reporter, and field producer. She was hired as a full-time reporter in March of 2016.
When she’s not at work, Suzette loves to travel and spend time with friends and can often be found cheering on the Toronto Blue Jays.
Suzette is also an avid country music fan. She loves to sing and was even part of a classic country band before moving to Halifax.