Gluten-Free Savory Cranberry Stuffing
Published Wednesday, November 18, 2020 10:48AM AST
- ¼ cup (50 ml) butter
- 1 ¼ (300 ml) cup diced celery
- 1 ¼ cup (300 ml) diced onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) summer savory
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups (2 L) of day old gluten-free bread, cubed (we used Timani gluten-free bread)
- 1 cup (175 ml) cranberry (whole berry)
- 1 cup (375 ml) gluten free chicken broth
- Sautee onions, celery and summer savory in butter for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and cranberries and simmer for three minutes.
- Pour over cubed bread and mix until liquid is absorbed.
- Place mixture in a 9 X 9 baking pan and cook in a pre-heated 325 oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Timani gluten free products are available at Sobeys stores across Atlantic Canada.