Articles by Natalie Lombard
- How many Canadians plan on travelling this year? New survey breaks down the numbers
- Biden receives Maritime-made Peace by Chocolate bar during visit to Ottawa
- Self-referral appointments for PCR testing ending April 1 in New Brunswick
- Several Maritimers displaced by two fires Friday in N.B., P.E.I.
- Man facing firearms charges after woman assaulted in Eskasoni: N.S. RCMP
- Woman injured in west Saint John shooting, three suspects arrested
- Price of gas increases in the Maritimes, diesel down
- Mix of spring snow, rain closes some Nova Scotia schools Friday
- Storm Watch: School closures, cancellations and delays
- Woman, 44, dies after car collides with tree: P.E.I. RCMP
Natalie Lombard is a digital coordinator with CTV Atlantic in Halifax.
As a child, growing up in Hubley, N.S., Natalie had a love of writing and a passion for photography. She decided to channel her hobbies into a career and enrolled in the Radio and Television Arts program at the Nova Scotia Community College.
Upon graduation in 2014, Natalie interned with CTV Atlantic and was then hired as a television technician.
Natalie filled a variety of roles, including production assistant, director, autocue operator, studio camera operator, editor, field producer, and web writer.
In 2022, Natalie accepted a full-time position as digital coordinator with CTV Atlantic after four years as a senior production assistant on CTV Atlantic’s morning show, CTV Morning Live.
Natalie is a generalist, but she especially enjoys writing about under-represented communities.
She has been a part of team coverage for notable events such as provincial elections, Hurricane Dorian, and the IWK Telethon.
Natalie speaks English.