Cheese Stuffed Smash Burger Sliders
Published Wednesday, September 9, 2020 12:22PM ADT
- 1 lbs med ground beef
- ½ cup shredded cheese (we used Dairy Isle cheddar cheese)
- 2 green onions sliced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 slider buns
- 2 tbsp butter (we used Dairy Isle butter)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 med tomato, sliced
- Toppings of your choice Ketchup, mustard etc.
- In a medium size bowl, add the medium ground beef, ½ cup cheddar cheese, green onions, and salt pepper.
- Mix well, then form 1.25 oz balls. You should be able to get 16 portions.
- Place a grill pan on your BBQ and oil well. Heat to medium high.
- Place the potions of beef on the grill, spacing a few inches apart.
- Use something that has a flat bottom to compress the portions as thin and flat as possible.
- Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Once grilled, add the sliced cheddar to the first patty and top with another, so you end up with 8 double cheddar sliders on grill ready to serve.
- To assemble, grill your buns with butter, then add greens, double cheddar burger slider, top with tomato, and bacon. Finish with your favorite toppings.
Dairy Isle products are available at Sobeys and Superstore locations.