Snow Crab Salad w/ Grilled Corn and Edamame Beans
Published Wednesday, September 30, 2020 1:04PM ADT
- 4 crab clusters or 1 pound of crab meat (we used North Nova Seafood snow crab)
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 red onion
- 2 medium tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup of shelled edamame beans
- 3 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweet green relish
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Rub the corn, onions, and tomatoes with canola oil and place on the hot grill.
- Grill until lightly charred, remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
- Remove the meat from the crab clusters and place in a bowl.
- Remove the kernels from the corn, chop the tomato and onion, and add them, along with the edamame and chives, to the crab dish.
- Add the seasonings and refrigerate while you prepare the dressing.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and combine well.
- Pour the dressing over top of the crab salad and gently combine.
- Refrigerate the crab salad for at least one hour.
- Serve with leaves of bib lettuce, or lettuce of your choice.
North Nova Seafood products are available at Logan's Fish Mart, in Pictou, N.S.