Salmon Burger Recipe
Published Wednesday, May 25, 2022 12:33PM ADT
- 2 Atlantic salmon burgers (we used True North Seafood salmon burgers)
- 2 grilled burger buns
- 2 oz (30 mL) fresh lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices cucumber
- 1 oz (57 g) citrus maple dill mayo (recipe below)
- Prepare salmon burgers according to package directions.
- Grill buns until golden brown.
- Place ½ oz citrus maple dill mayo (recipe below) on bun.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber.
Citrus Maple Dill Mayo Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh dill, chopped
- ¾ cup (175 mL) mayonnaise
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.