Burning cigarette to blame for fire in Halifax's north end
Halifax Fire was called to the scene on Agricola Street around 7:30 p.m.
Published Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:08PM ADT
Last Updated Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:19PM ADT
Investigators say a burning cigarette is to blame for a fire in Halifax’s north end.
Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency was called to the scene on Agricola Street around 7:30 p.m.
Crews found a storage shed engulfed in flames.
Officials say construction crews had been using the shed for a project in the area.
Investigators have determined a pile of debris caught fire due to the careless disposal of a cigarette.
The blaze was quickly extinguished and nobody was hurt.