There’s been another case of carbon monoxide poisoning in New Brunswick.

One day after plant workers in northern New Brunswick were exposed to the potentially lethal gas there are reports of another incident.

Eleven people working inside a potato shed in New Denmark were also exposed. Employees who said they felt ill were taken to hospital and later released.

Workplace Safety officials arealso  investigating another incident  at a fabrication plant in eastern New Brunswick.

On Wednesday morning about 3 dozen employees at Sunny Corner Enterprises in Miramichi were taken to hospital after some reported headaches and nausea.

All of the workers have been released  from hospital.

There are indications a propane heater low on fuel may have produced  carbon monoxide.