Articles by Jack Morse
- Amid Maritime forest fires, P.E.I. takes steps to prevent more
- Atlantic premiers call for delay to clean fuel regulations amid rising prices
- UPEI students facing tuition increase after year disrupted by strike
- 'It symbolizes spring': Millions of tulips in bloom on Prince Edward Island
- Fiona clean-up still ongoing on Prince Edward Island
- Islanders making steps against family violence in Charlottetown
- P.E.I. community gardeners gear up for spring at one of Canada's largest urban gardens
- 'Something good will come from this': Charlottetown police gifted therapy dog in memory of two fallen N.B. officers
- 'Time of Our Lives' showcasing artwork by P.E.I. seniors
- Half of P.E.I. National Park access points yet to reopen after Fiona
Jack Morse is a reporter for CTV Atlantic, based out of Charlottetown, P.E.I.
Jack was born and raised in Nova Scotia, but has lived throughout the Maritimes.
He earned a degree in Business Administration from Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax.
After a brief stint in that field, Jack retrained as a reporter through NSCC’s Radio Television Journalism program at Ivany Campus in Dartmouth.
While in college, Jack freelanced in Halifax with NEWS 95.7, now CityNews 95.7, and startup news website Entrevestor. After graduation, he worked as a reporter with Acadia Broadcasting, first at 101.5 The Hawk in Port Hawkesbury, N.S., and then Hot Country 103.5 and Surge 105 in Halifax, N.S. His work has also appeared in the online business news magazine Huddle.
Jack has covered the Desmond Fatality Inquiry, Halifax Freedom Convoy protests, and the Antigonish Black Lives Matter march.
Jack joined CTV Atlantic in 2022. He speaks English.