Atlantic News | Local Breaking | CTV News Atlantic
CTV is helping to take the stress out of mealtime by providing inspiration for delicious dishes!
Every Wednesday at five we'll share a recipe crafted by the Kilted Chef Alain Bosse, featuring local food processors from around the Maritimes. The recipes are easy to make with step-by-step instructions.
Check back each week for the latest dish and visit atlanticfood.ca for more information on participating members.
Lobster Potato Salad
- 2 lbs potatoes peeled diced boiled, drained
- ½ lb chopped lobster meat (we used North Nova Seafoods lobster meat)
- 3 Kosher dills, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- ½ cup red onions, finely diced
- ½ cup red or yellow peppers, finely diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients and let cool for about 1 hour.
North Nova Seafoods is available at Logan's Fish Mart in Pictou, N.S.