Recipes | CTV News at 5
CTV is helping to take the stress out of mealtime by providing inspiration for delicious dishes!
Every Wednesday at five we'll share a recipe crafted by the Kilted Chef Alain Bosse, featuring local food processors from around the Maritimes. The recipes are easy to make with step-by-step instructions.
Check back each week for the latest dish and visit atlanticfood.ca for more information on participating members.
Smoked Salmon bagel with Creamy Avocado
- 115g package of smoked salmon (we used Willy Krauch smoked salmon)
- 1 toasted bagel
- Red onion, sliced
- 2 poached eggs
Creamy Avocado Ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 1 medium shallot, finely diced
- 1 tsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/4 tsp pepper
Creamy Avocado Directions:
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Place your two bagel halves on a plate
- On each half of your bagel, spread half of the avocado mixture
- Top with the red onion, smoked salmon, and a poached egg.
Willy Krauch products are available online and at Sobeys locations throughout Atlantic Canada.