CTV is helping to take the stress out of mealtime by providing inspiration for delicious dishes!
Every Wednesday at five we'll share a recipe crafted by the Kilted Chef Alain Bosse, featuring local food processors from around the Maritimes. The recipes are easy to make with step-by-step instructions.
Check back each week for the latest dish and visit atlanticfood.ca for more information on participating members.
Smoked Salmon Mousse
- 8oz (225 g) cream cheese
- 4oz (113 g) smoked salmon (we used Willy Krauch smoked salmon)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped dill
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced garlic
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) pepper
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- ½ cup (125 mL) fresh chopped chives, parsley or dill
- Place all ingredients (except herbs for coating) in food processor, and mix well.
- Remove and place on parchment paper.
- Roll into a log and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove mousse from parchment paper and roll in chopped herbs. Serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread.